The Sexy Brutale
All the guests are being murdered – horribly! – at this extravagant masquerade party set all across the sprawling and bizarre Sexy Brutale casino mansion.
Then at midnight, the clock re-winds and the grisly pantomime all plays out again in exactly the same way.
You awake on the floor of one of the rooms wearing a mask with a bloody handprint across it. It protects you from the worst of the evil that lays across the mansion, but you can only watch, and spy, and try to learn each guest’s secrets so you can save them from their bloody fate.
- 10 unique and grisly murder scenarios
- Witness evisceration by arachnid! (highly creepy!)
- Observe expiration via immolation! (they burn!)
- Behold perishing through perforation! (the spike goes right through!)
- …and so many more murderous mysteries to solve!
- Everything in the mansion happens on a 12 hour loop, simultaneously
- What is the gunshot heard across the mansion at 3:45?
- Where is the bell that tolls after 6pm?
- Why are the lights flickering every day after noon?
- …it will not stop until you stop it!
- Is everyone in this place a weirdo?
- Clockmaster Sixpence – a genius mechanic who cannot outsmart a bullet?
- Blind artist Trinity – so beautiful and talented, but gets into a sticky situation?
- Brutish bouncer Clay – not strong enough to stomach a shot of pure spider venom?
- …they just won’t stop being murdered by staff in gas-masks!
- Every life you save grants you a new ability!
- – Not a second to lose? The Clockwork Mask grants control over time!
- – Murderers whispering their secrets? The Moth Mask picks up the quietest of sounds!
- – Ghostly goings-on? The Voodoo Mask opens your eyes to beyond the grave!
- …but for every new power comes new responsibilites!
- OS: Win7 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5-3450 @ 3.10 GHz (4 CPUs)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Realtek High Definition On-board Audio
10/10 - Jim Sterling
"The game is perfectly presented with outstanding audio and visuals that are able to switch the tone of the story from being joyfully upbeat to a very dark within a matter of moments."
9/10 - Push Square
"I found Boone's quest so fascinating, the Brutale's secrets so alluring, and its world so charming that I rewound the clock just to spend a few more days in Lafcadio's beautiful nightmare."
82/100 - IGN