Super Ubie Island REMIX
Super Ubie Island REMIX is an adorable platformer with retro influences developed by Forbes 30 Under 30 developer Andrew Augustin.
Ubie, an adorable little alien from a distant galaxy, has crash landed on an unknown planet. There can only be one person behind this: his fiendish and decidedly less cuddly rival, Dr. Terrestrial! Now it’s up to you to help Ubie get back home by fighting enemies, discovering secrets, and repairing Ubie’s ship!
Inspired by Super Mario World and other classic platformers, Super Ubie Island REMIX is a game with old school roots, a full original soundtrack, adorable characters, beautiful graphics and an engaging adventure.
- Save Ubie by overcoming difficult trials and bosses on his way back home
- Chill out to a wide selection of remixed and revamped background tracks, as well as the original mixes
- Uncover the secrets of Climate Island, with many hidden items, levels and characters to find
- Explore four unique worlds with their own landscapes and inhabitants
- Rescue lost worker bees and return them to their Queen for reward and fame
- OS: Windows 7
- Graphics: Any graphics card that can handle WebGL
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space