Galaxy squad is turn-based tactical roguelike, in which you are leading a squad of mercenaries through randomly generated galaxy with different events.
The game combines node-based exploration with random events, similar to games like FTL or Renowned Explorers, with hardcore tactical battles, inspired by XCOM series. All your characters are randomly generated, and you can evolve them however you want, creating ultimate crew.
- Explore different planets and systems, fight huge amounts of enemies
- Upgrade your ship and use it’s system in events or in battles
- Explore space stations, find quests
- Powerful story campaign system, involving your characters and branching storylines
- Upgrade your equipment with different modifications and find rare loot
- OS: Windows 8 (32/64-bit)/Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista
- Processor: Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Video Card with OpenGL support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space