Dungeon Siege II
A thousand years ago, the crusaders of Azunai crossed swords with the legions of Zaramoth in the final battle of a century-long rebellion. As the tyrannical god Zaramoth struck the final blow through Azunai’s trembling shield, the earth shook. In that moment, the forces of magic were unchained, and both armies were consumed in a brilliant cataclysm that stretched for leagues across the Plain of Tears. Only a scarred wasteland remained as final testament to the First Age of Man.
And for a millennium, magic has continued to spread to the farthest corners of the world, freely flowing to any who would command it. But the tide of magic has begun to wane, heeding instead the call of an ancient legacy. From the Plain of Tears a new heir beckons, and with each day his strength grows. Consuming those who submit, eradicating those who resist. With none to oppose his ascendance, the circle will be complete, and an ancient age will begin anew.
What fate will befall the Second Age of Man? The time for judgment is nigh.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP1 or newer
- Processor: 1.0 GHz equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB of system RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon series 7000 or better/Nvidia Geforce series/Intel Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available hard disk space