It’s the year 2071. Only one space fighter has the courage, composure and razor-sharp reflexes to eliminate the savage Kesh Rhan Extraterrestrials…ace pilot Jessica Darkhill. As Lieutenant Darkhill, your missions encompass heart-stopping battles in four distinctly different, full-screen synthesized universes. Your destiny – to save EARTH.
First you must liberate Manhattan. If you succeed, enter the core of a virtual reality computer to neutralize a lethal virus. Then soar to outer space to destroy the enemy’s well-fortressed flagship. Finally, master a fearsome labyrinth of traps to greet and beat your nemesis, Lord Commander Arakh’ Kreen.
- More than 60 minutes of computer-generated animated images.
- Real piloting sensations due to the movements and the non-linear travel of the vessels involved.
- Total immersion into the game enhanced by hyper-realistic sound effects.
- A grandiose sound track consisting of original titles using the stereo effect, CD quality.
- Combat sequence in Manhattan: the island has been entirely recreated in 3D, modeled with 2 million polygons.
- Use of three travel modes: basic model space fighter, virtual mode inside a tank, prototype fighter considered as the ultimate weapon.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Pentium 4a
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Athlon 64 or later
- Storage: 450 MB available space